Friday, June 27, 2014

i luh ya papi. i luh ya luh ya luh ya papi.......... by J.Lo.

The song can't say it enough times...
and i can't get it out of my head either...
i luh ya papi. i luh ya luh ya luh ya papi...
that's the only part that i know :o)

Truth be told... Juan, my papi, really liked the Father's Day poem, but perhaps my poem was a little too sentimental for some :o). And truth be told... i am the one always losing things, so that part was more about me than him. But the most important thing is that we can always laugh about things, and that is perhaps what i love most about him. I know how blessed I am, & Mimi said it best, it is all said with love.

To lighten the mood... let's try Jimmy Kimmel's mystery item pictures.  Essentially he shows you a small portion of a picture, & you have to guess what the item really is.






Picture #1:

Looks like real art, right?
Zoom out....     it is really a milk fang.










Picture #2:
I know what you are thinking!
Zoom out...  it is Owen's chubby thigh.










Picture #3:
You guessed it right.
Zoom out... Camel butt!









Hope you enjoyed the mystery pictures.
Forgot to mention that Juan enjoyed his Father's Day with Owen.
They spent all day together... watched the World Cup and the NBA playoffs...
it doesn't get much better than that.

lots of luh...
little lisa lollipop

No comments:

Post a Comment