Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Life is good.

Hi everyone! Life is good! I continue to get better everyday. My doctor told me at my last appointment that the chemo embolization procedure essentially puts you in mini liver failure. Hmm... no wonder i felt like crap. Anyhows... I can't complain. More good news... I'm more than halfway done with my radiation treatments, and I can't wait to ring the bell. See... there's a huge bell that you get to ring to announce the end of your radiation treatments, and it teases me everyday, just standing there when I come in :o).

I have also been spotting lots of butterflies lately. See... when we first lost Rylan, I found myself looking for remembrance jewelry online. I often came across butterflies on these websites, and I learned that they represent the spirit or the soul of loved ones departed. I had my own butterfly experience back in June 2010. Juan and I were at my Aunt's mobile vacation home, and we left for the beach. An orange butterfly that had been on the flower bushes to the side of the house, flew directly in front of me... circled me at my waist... came up under me (where my right leg would be)... and flew directly in front of me along the 20 foot pathway to my car. He landed on the hood of my car, and when i reached it, he flew away. After my butterfly experience, I have heard of others having them as well. And now i see them all the time; they bring me comfort knowing that my baby is near. Sorry to disappoint... my butterfly story is not that grandiose, but it makes me smile every time.



Keep smiling!
lots of love...
little lisa lollipop


1 comment: