Tuesday, April 23, 2013

!Yay!


Hi everyone!
Got more chemo today. !Yay, chemo! Hip, hip, hooray! lol

Same regimen: Gemcitabine & Abraxane. Hope it's sucking all the cancer out right now. I'll be having more scans: CT & MRI next week, and these are the important tests to see if I'll be a candidate for surgery. Fingers still crossed :o)

Yesterday, Sunday, we celebrated Rylan's birthday :o). It's hard to believe he would have been 3 years old. 
!Yay, Rylan Cruz!

I wish i could hold him and touch him. I wish i could see him open his eyes. Perhaps they would have been light like mine. I wish i could see his smile. I wish i could hear him say mamá. It would be so cute to hear him speak Spanglish like we do. But... I am fine with waiting... cause this girl isn't planning on going to heaven any time soon. No matter what they say my prognosis is. Mmmm Hmmm, that's right! Amen. :o) So please keep praying. And then pray harder :o). Please.

A little chilly but great seats. !Yay, John!


We spent over an hour at the cemetery in the morning. We played Las Mañanitas (Mexican birthday song) and sent him more balloons with birthday messages. Juan's got caught in a tree. Whoops. Also attended a fun family baptism celebration in the afternoon. It was great to see the extended family. !Yay, Nolan!


At night we went to the Phillies game since i won tickets at the beef and beer on Friday. And... it was the Phillie Phanatic's birthday too. Phillies won: !Yay Phillies!


Thanks for the cake. !Yay, Auntie Big Bon-Bon!









And no birthday would be complete without a birthday cake. !Yay, cake!
And !Yay, chocolate cake!

lots of love to our angel baby & lots of love to you...

little lisa lollipop


P.S. "Even the smallest of feet have the power to leave everlasting footprints upon this world."
~Lisa Clarke     








2 comments:

  1. Stay strong Lisa! My family and I are sending prayer, love and well wishes your way.

    Steph Borton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, Curt's sister Connie again. My son Cooper (3 yrs old) and I say our prayers for you every night. I told him tonight you said to "pray harder". His response was "Mommy, I'm praying really hard already". We ask the Good Lord to send his blessing your way.

    As everyone has echoed, you are amazing and thanks so much for sharing on your blog.

    PS you got a big thumbs up from him on your hat!

    ReplyDelete