Wednesday, February 27, 2013

apologies :o(



my chubby puppy dog face - '99












See... no mean bones!
Sooooo... apparently somebody knows how to find a blog online. Whoops! I should have known that I would be writing a retraction and/or apology at some point.  Just didn’t expect it to be on Day #2. Lol. I want to formally apologize to my wonderful mother. She is the most genuine, sweet, kind hearted person I know. And she really doesn’t have a mean bone in her body.

She is a sweet dedicated woman, and she is a devoted Catholic. She attends mass every Sunday... even if we are on vacation. She thinks she's going to Hell if she eats meat on Fridays during Lent.  She has been a volunteer Sunday school teacher for over 25 years, and she is a retired elementary school teacher.  She is a loving mother! I could speak volumes about her character.



Sweet Church going woman (mommy), little lisa lollipop, & my almost Irish twin (Marita)
Statements made in my 1st post were in no shape or form meant to embarrass, mortify, or hurt anyone’s feelings :o(  For the record,  any statements made in the past by my mother were made sarcastically AND under duress while raising not just one, but five nasty little girls. Sorry... too soon? And in her defense, can you imagine five preteen/teenage girls menstruating at the same time living under one roof.  And if you like, you can hold it over my head for the rest of my life, as I hold things over yours. I'm sorry, mommy.

I love her to pieces!! 
Please consider this my formal apology and retraction.

Until my next post…love you lots - especially you, Ellie O.
little lisa lollipop

P.S. keep praying. I'll update you in the a.m.




1 comment:

  1. Forgot to mention: when in middle school, my cousin, Suzanne, had to write a paper on the woman she admires most. She selected my mother, and she wrote that she is practically a Saint. :o)

    ReplyDelete